My Supplements - health news


I take a large number of supplements more or less daily. The three I regard as most essential, whose benefits are well known are

Aspirin (see http://healthnewsreport.blogspot.com/2016/10/health-benefits-of-aspirin.html)

Fish oil, (see http://healthnewsreport.blogspot.com/2016/10/health-benefits-of-fish-oil.html)

Vitamin D-3 (see http://healthnewsreport.blogspot.com/2016/10/heath-benefits-of-vitamin-d.html).

I began taking Co-enzyme Q10 to fight potential muscle pain from the statin I take, but have discovered substantial offered additional benefits (see http://healthnewsreport.blogspot.com/2015/06/health-benefits-of-coenzyme-q10.html).

I take B-12 whenever I have a bottle of beer or a glass of wine (see http://healthnewsreport.blogspot.com/2016/10/health-benefits-of-vitamin-b12.html)

The most interesting new supplement that I take is Nicotinamide riboside (NR)(see http://healthnewsreport.blogspot.com/2016/10/nicotinamide-riboside-supplemeny-safely.html).

Other supplements recently added: Guarana (see http://healthnewsreport.blogspot.com/2016/08/guarana-found-to-have-higher.html)

and AMPK (see http://healthnewsreport.blogspot.com/2015/06/ampk-key-to-maintaining-muscle-strength.html)

I take Grape Seed Extract daily (see http://healthnewsreport.blogspot.com/2016/10/health-benenfits-of-grape-seed-extract.html)

I also take:

Beta-sitosterol
Beta-sitosterol is a substance found in plants. Chemists call it a “plant sterol ester.” It is found in fruits, vegetables, nuts, and seeds. It is used to make medicine.
Beta-sitosterol is used for heart disease and high cholesterol. It is also used for boosting the immune system and for preventing colon cancer, as well as for gallstones, the common cold and flu (influenza), HIV/AIDS, rheumatoid arthritis, tuberculosis, psoriasis, allergies, cervical cancer, fibromyalgia, systemic lupus erythematosus (SLE), asthma, hair loss, bronchitis, migraine headache, and chronic fatigue syndrome.

Curcumin
Turmeric contains the chemical curcumin. Curcumin and other chemicals in turmeric might decrease swelling (inflammation). Because of this, turmeric might be beneficial for treating conditions that involve inflammation.
L- Citruline
L-citrulline is a naturally occurring amino acid. It is found in some foods like watermelons and is also produced naturally by the body.
L-citrulline is used for Alzheimer’s disease, dementia, fatigue, muscle weakness, sickle cell disease, erectile dysfunction, high blood pressure, and diabetes. It is used for heart disease, body building, increasing energy, and for improving athletic performance.
How does it work?
L-citrulline is a naturally occurring amino acid found in food, such as watermelons, and also made in the body. Our bodies change L-citrulline into another amino acid called L-arginine and also to nitric oxide. L-citrulline might help increase the supply of ingredients the body needs to making certain proteins. It might also help open up veins and arteries to improve blood flow and reduce blood pressure.

Fisetin

Several studies have demonstrated the effects of fisetin against numerous diseases. It is reported to have neurotrophic, anticarcinogenic, anti-inflammatory, and other health beneficial effects. 

PPQ

from Health News Report http://ift.tt/2DELklT - health news

Comments

  1. Hiv disease for the last 3 years and had pain hard to eat and cough are nightmares,especially the first year At this stage, the immune system is severely weakened, and the risk of contracting opportunistic infections is much greater. However, not everyone with HIV will go on to develop AIDS. The earlier you receive treatment, the better your outcome will be.I started taking ARV to avoid early death but I had faith in God that i would be healed someday.As a Hiv patent we are advise to be taking antiretroviral treatments to reduce our chance of transmitting the virus to others , few weeks ago i came on search on the internet if i could get any information on Hiv treatment with herbal medicine, on my search i saw a testimony of someone who has been healed from Hiv her name was Achima Abelard and other Herpes Virus patent Tasha Moore also giving testimony about this same man,Called Dr Itua Herbal Center.I was moved by the testimony and i contacted him by his Email.drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com We chatted and he send me a bottle of herbal medicine I drank it as he instructed me to.After drinking it he ask me to go for a test that how i ended my suffering life of Hiv patent,I'm cured and free of Arv Pills.I'm forever grateful to him Drituaherbalcenter.Here his contact Number +2348149277967...He assure me he can cure the following disease..Hiv,Cancer,Herpes Virus,Hpv,Pile,Weak Erection,Lyme Disease,Epilepsy, ,Bladder Cancer,Colorectal Cancer,Breast Cancer,Kidney Cancer,Leukemia,Lung Cancer,Non Hodgkin Lymphoma,Skin Cancer,Lupus,Uterine Cancer,Prostate Cancer, fibromyalgia ,ALS,Hepatitis,Copd,Parkinson disease.Genetic disease,Fibrodysplasia disease,Fibrodysplasia Ossificans Progressiva,Fluoroquinolone Toxicity Syndrome,Stroke,Hpv,Weak Erection,Liver/Kidney Inflammatory,Men/Woman infertility, bowel disease ,Huntington's disease ,Diabetes,Fibroid...

    ReplyDelete
  2. ​KASPER is a controlled substance prescription monitoring system designed to be a source of information to ... How to request access and log on to KASPER.
    https://loginsonline.xyz/

    ReplyDelete
  3. ​KASPER is a controlled substance prescription monitoring system designed to be a source of information to ... How to request access and log on to KASPER.

    Login Ikya Portal Login Yashtel Login Ems


    ReplyDelete
  4. Natural herbs have cured so many illnesses that drugs and injection can’t cure. My name is Sharon from USA. I've seen the great importance of natural herbs and the wonderful work they have done in people's lives. I read people's testimonies online on how they were cured of Herpes, HIV, ALS, Diabetics, Lupus etc by Dr. AIGBE herbal medicine, so i decided to contact the doctor because i know nature has the power to heal anything. I was diagnosed with HIV for the past 6 years which i had spent so much on medications without a solution. But within the shortest time i met Dr. AIGBE, my dream of living longer became a reality. I was cured within two weeks of taking his herbs. I referred my aunt and her husband to him immediately because they were both suffering from herpes but to God be the glory, they were cured too. I know is hard to believe but i’m a living testimony to these very facts. There is no harm trying herbs. He is also a spell caster, he cast spell to restore broken marriages and he cast good luck spells to prosper and excel in life. Contact draigbeherbalhome@gmail.com or call/whatsapp him on; +2349014575214. Please share the good news once you are cured. Health is wealth.

    ReplyDelete
  5. http://pradhanmantri-yojana.in/

    Anti Corruption Portal UP”:- उत्तर प्रदेश के मुख्यमंत्री योगी आदित्यनाथ ने वहाँ के देशवासियों के लिए Anti Corruption Portal की शुरुआत की है | आज की इस पोस्ट में हम आपको उत्तर प्रदेश सरकार ध्वारा शुरू की गई Jansunwai Portal के अंतर्गत Anti Corruption Portal के बारे मे सारी जानकारी Details में बताने जा रहे है | जैसे की, Anti…

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for posting this blog, I am very impressed with your blog and it is very useful for me and other. Please visit at Healthy Care Mega Energy Booster AusVita Health offers healthy care mega energy booster and more health products. Buy online healthy care mega energy booster for your health in the UAE. Click here - https://www.ausvitahealth.com/product-page/healthy-care-mega-energy-booster

    ReplyDelete
  7. I was diagnosed with stage 3 breast cancer in August 2010. A valuable friend told me about Dr. Itua Herbal Center in West Africa. She gave me her phone number and email address. I quickly contacted him to guarantee that his herbal medicines will heal my cancer and I will heal forever I said OK.I ask him what is the healing process, he asks me to pay the fees I did and within 7 working days he sent me the herbal medicine and then he asked me I told my friend Gomez about the herbal drug so that he gave me to go and drink it.So after drinking for two weeks, I was cured, I am so grateful and I promise that I will do it I recommend to anyone who has cancer and that that I am doing. Herbal medicine Dr. Itua makes me believe that there is hope for people with Parkinson's disease, schizophrenia, scoliosis, bladder cancer, colorectal cancer, breast cancer, kidney cancer. , Leukemia, lung cancer, skin cancer, uterine cancer, prostate cancer Fibromyalgia,
    Fibrodysplasia Syndrome, Epilepsy,Sclerosis sickness, Dupuytren's Disease, Diabetes, Celiac Disease, Angiopathy, Ataxia, Arthritis, Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis, Alzheimer's Disease, Lupus, Adrenocortic Carcinoma.Asthma, Allergic Diseases.HIV Help, Bladder cancer,Brain cancer,Esophageal cancer,Gallbladder cancer,Gestational trophoblastic disease,Head and neck cancer,Hodgkin lymphoma
    Intestinal cancer,Liver cancer,Melanoma,Mesothelioma,Multiple myeloma,Neuroendocrine tumors
    Non-Hodgkin lymphoma,Cervical Cancer,Oral cancer,Ovarian cancer,Sinus cancer,Soft tissue sarcoma,Spinal cancer,Stomach cancer
    ,Testicular cancer,Throat cancer,Meniere's disease,Thyroid Cancer,Vaginal cancer,Vulvar cancer
    HIV Aids, Herpes, Disease Chronic inflammatory, Memory disorder,
     Here is his contact information ...... [Email ... drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com. Whatsapp ... + 2348149277967]

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment